Quad Cities high school basketball is back on the air with three games on February 3rd. North Scott hosts Davenport West at The Pit on KBOB 1170, while Bettendorf and Davenport Central do battle on ESPN 93.5. Rock Island Alleman hosts Rock Falls in non-conference action on QCSportsNet2.
Because of concerns related to the imminent winter storm in the Northern Illinois region, ESPN 93.5 will not air today’s games involving Moline, Rock Island, and Rock Island Alleman from the Quad Cities-Wheaton Shootout. We apologize in advance to our fans and listeners, but the decision was made to not risk any travel based on weather forecasts. Stay tuned to www.espn935.com and QCSportsNet.com for our upcoming game schedule, including a full slate of games on Tuesday night.
ESPN Radio 93.5 is proud to follow the Moline Maroons, Alleman Pioneers, and Rock Island Rocks to Wheaton for the annual Quad Cities-Wheaton Shootout on Saturday, January 31st. Join Joe Winkel and Dallon Christensen as the Western Big 6 sends three of its teams to the suburbs in non-conference action. Catch of the action on ESPN 93.5 FM, www.espn935.com, and qcsn.co/espn935
- 3:15 PM – Moline vs. Wheaton North
- 5:00 PM – Rock Island vs. Wheaton Warrenville South
- 6:30 PM – Alleman vs. Wheaton St. Francis
It’s a night of rivalries on ESPN Radio’s coverage of Quad City high school basketball on Friday, January 30th. Moline and United Township meet in Western Big 6 action, while Bettendorf and Pleasant Valley face off in a boys/girls doubleheader and Davenport Central and Assumption face off. Your full game schedule is below.
Game schedule for Friday, January 30th
- Moline at United Township – 7:20 PM on ESPN 93.5 FM, www.espn935.com, and qcsn.co/espn935 (Joe Winkel, Tanner Rowe)
- Pleasant Valley at Bettendorf – Girls game online only at 5:50 PM on qcsn.co/kbob1170, boys game at 7:30 on KBOB 1170 AM and qcsn.co/kbob1170 (Marco LaNave)
- Davenport Central at Davenport Assumption – 7:20 PM on QCSportsNet (qcsn.co/qcsnet1) (Mitch Widmeier)
- Galesburg at Rock Island Alleman – 7:20 PM on QCSportsNet2 (qcsn.co/qcsnet2) (Steve Campbell)
Key Mississippi Athletic Conference matchups are on tap for ESPN Radio’s coverage of high school basketball. North Scott travels to Bettendorf, Davenport Assumption hosts Davenport West, and Pleasant Valley travels to Clinton looking to keep its undefeated season alive.
Game schedule for Tuesday, January 27th – All pregames start at approximately 7:20 PM with tip times set for approximately 7:35 PM.
- North Scott at Bettendorf – ESPN 93.5 FM, www.espn935.com, and qcsn.co/espn935 (Marco LaNave)
- Davenport West at Davenport Assumption – KBOB 1170 AM and qcsn.co/kbob1170 (Joe Winkel, Tanner Rowe)
- Pleasant Valley at Clinton – Because of schedule conflicts, ESPN Radio is not able to air the Pleasant Valley vs. Clinton boys vs. girls games. KROS Radio in Clinton, Iowa will air both games. The girls game tips off at 6 PM with the boys game starting 20 minutes after the conclusion of the girls game.