All three of QCSportsNet’s broadcasts feature games with playoff implications. Our coverage features Moline seeking an outright Western Big 6 championship as the Maroons head to Lindberg Stadium at Augustana College to take on Rock Island Alleman. Pleasant Valley controls its playoff destiny at the Spartans return home to face Dubuque Hempstead. Rock Island looks to keep its playoff hopes alive in a must-win game at Galesburg. We will be on the air at 7:10 PM with all three of our broadcasts, with the usual crew of Joe Winkel (Moline), Dallon Christensen (PV), and Ken Jacoby (Rock Island) bringing you all of the live action.
Join QCSportsNet throughout the football season for the best in live, local game coverage for your favorite Quad City high school sports teams!
Moline at Alleman (Augustana College) – Coverage begins at 7:10 PM
Pleasant Valley vs Dubuque Hempstead – Coverage begins at 7:10 PM
Rock Island at Galesburg – Coverage begins at 7:10 PM
Pleasant Valley, Rock Island, and United Township continue their marches to the month of March on QCSportsNet this week! This week, we also highlight a special presentation of Rock Island girls basketball as the Rocks travel to Galesburg with the Western Big 6 title on the line. The Spartans travel to Muscatine and host Davenport West after a dramatic win at Bettendorf. Rock Island hosts Alleman in Western Big 6 action before traveling to the Kaneland Shootout on Saturday. UT hosts Quincy in a conference matchup on Friday.
Stay tuned to QCSportsNet as we will provide air times for all state tournament games on the network. We will carry UT boys, Rock Island girls and boys, and PV girls and boys throughout their respective state tournaments.
- Tuesday, February 9th – at Muscatine 7:10 PM (Joe Winkel)
- Friday, February 12th – vs. Davenport West 7:10 PM (Play by play – Zach Mackey, Analyst – Dallon Christensen)
- Thursday, February 11th – Rock Island girls basketball at Galesburg, airtime 6 PM(Ken Jacoby)
- Friday, February 12th – vs. Rock Island Alleman, airtime is 7:10 PM (Ken Jacoby)
- Saturday, February 13th – vs. St. Charles North at Kaneland Shootout, airtime is 4:10 PM (Ken Jacoby)